Are you a Technologist, with 2+ years PQE, searching for a role working for a progressive practice with an awesome culture? Somewhere you’ll play a big part in our growth and get lots of autonomy working on exciting projects?
Brilliant! Then take a look at the below and get in touch!
We’re Player Roberts Bell…
We're a friendly, forward-thinking collective: an approachable team with a can-do attitude. There’s 11 amazing team members who are at the heart of all we do. We’re growing and are looking for more people to join our team! We have a wonderful portfolio of conservation, commercial and residential projects: check out our website Journal to get a flavour of what we’re working on.
What you’ll be up to…
We will make sure you have a solid introduction to the business and our people – to set you up for success. You’ll then get stuck into a range of projects, initially large residential and commercial developments, as well as our exciting conservation projects.
We’re looking for people who…
- Are 2+years PQE
- Have experience working across all RIBA stages, in project delivery & assisting with running jobs on site
- Have great attention to detail
- Are Archicad proficient
- Take ownership of their own development
- Are curious to find the best way of doing things
- Can deliver a brilliant client experience
- Act with integrity, authenticity and positivity
- Play all in to support the wider team
- Can drive (we’re in Car Colston, NG13)
What’s in it for you…
At PRB our mindset is simple. We put our people at the heart of our culture. We want you to love working here, because together we can have fun, create innovative work and provide our clients with the best service. We have…
- A truly flexible approach: working from home, in the office or with clients. No rigid core hours
- You’ll be completely trusted and not micro-managed
- Discretionary year-end bonus
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + Christmas closedown
- Generous training budgets
- Incredible opportunity for development and career growth
- A genuinely supportive team
- Core CPD calendar of events
- Professional memberships
- Regular team socials
If you think we’re a match, send your CV and portfolio to our Studio Manager at email@example.com. If you have any questions at all about the process, the role or our practice - get in touch. We’d love to hear from you!
Closing date: 15th October 2021